If you do not have it installed:
1) Download & Install the Horizon View Client
2) Accept all defaults during installation.
Once you have the Horizon View Client installed, do the following:
Open VMware Horizon Client
1) Click the ‘+New Server’ button at the top left of the window.
2) Enter ‘dental.desktop.upenn.edu’, then "Connect"
3) Then you can log in with your username and KITE password, making sure the domain is "KITE".
If you forgot your password, reset it here: https://kite.password.isc.upenn.edu/
4) After that you can click "PDM Clinical Desktop" and you'll be connected!
5) You should see this screen. To log into axiUm, click on the axiUm icon. To access shared drives, click on the folder on the bottom on the task bar.