The wireless Internet network on campus is known as AirPennNet. AirPennNet provides fast, secure Internet access to all faculty, staff, and students. To prepare your laptop for Penn Law, you will need to configure AirPennNet on your laptop. Currently, only laptops, iOS, and Android devices support AirPennNet’s security protocols.
Note: AirPennNet requires a PennKey to connect. If you have not setup your PennKey or cannot remember your password, please contact email@example.com.
Setting up AirPennNet on Campus
- Follow these instructions to connect your Windows or Mac laptop to AirPennNet.
- Follow these instructions to connect your mobile devices to AirPennNet.
Setting up AirPennNet Before You Arrive
You can also setup AirPennNet before you arrive on campus. After updating your antivirus and system software, visit the AirPennNet help page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Conference Codes: If you have an upcoming event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the number of people that need to use WiFi in order to obtain a WiFi Group Code for your event.
- Sponsor a Guest: If you a have a guest on campus that you would like to sponsor, please follow this link and log in with your PennKey to obtain a code that works for up to 7 days:
- For more information, please visit: http://www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey/guest.html
eduroam is a secured wireless network that allows students, faculty and staff to use their home institution’s credentials (for Penn affiliates, their PennKey) to access wireless network services, when visiting other eduroam participating institutions without having to set up a guest account.
Please see the eduroam page for more information and links to configuring your device to use eduroam
If you get disconnected from AirPennNet and have difficulty reconnecting, switch to the AirPennNet-Help network and open your web browser to repair the connection.